Heritage Owners Club

Heritage David Paul Signature guitar

Krohawk2

What a great finger-picker!!

Did any of you notice that David Paul's second guitarist (on Strat and Taylor acoustic) was Chris Bovard?

Chris is also a monster player, endorsed by Heritage. Ever hear of The Kahuna model? Sure you have.

Here's a link confirmning the connection between David and Chris...

Chris Bovard Kahuna

There will be a book coming out on David Paul and his involvement with many musicians. David Paul has been quoted

saying the following " Chris Bovard brings a special magic into fingerstyle and he his a great player. I strongly believe

that the trade off between Chris and myself really makes the music stand out, and brings many more people to fingerstyle

guitar its a great contrast that you don't normally hear today"

David Paul was so impressed with Chris Bovard's talent that he personally drove him to Heritage Guitar in Michigan

and met with the owners for the first Chris Bovard model. And that's how it started for Chris. (We think that its accurate but not sure.)

Here is a clip I think you will all enjoy of David Paul and Chris Bovard doing a song arranged by David Paul for guitar.

There are three different Chet Atkins pieces in this one mixed together to make one song called....

(Just Another Cosmic Cascade Rag) Before Heritage Signature Model Guitars were made for each them.

davidpaulfanclub.com

awesome artists . . . he does have that Chet feel. I like Chet alot, the guy's wonderful on the guitar. And their guitars sound awesome, Heritage should release them.

I can't really listen to the normal titanic theme but this I can have on my playlist

Fender made a big mistake when they cancelled the Muddy Waters series, they were cheap, mexican made ones, but easily sounded better than american lines, and their pu's were just AWESOME. And majority of that model played well, unlike most Fenders which you have dig around the pile before one sounds great.

Great video clips, I will have to get some of his stuff.

I loved the quote - "Heritage, formally Gibson guitars..." I had to smile at that.

David really tied to make this guitar model a success, but he had no support in this effort from Kalamazoo- which is how it's done (not done?) up there. Lane didn't torpedo it, the "price" did, along with David's very limited recognizability. Few were willing to pay $1000 more than I was (and still offer) offering a thin body H550 with Bigsby for, for the same guitar with David's name on the peghead. The H550 actually has nicer appointments, and you could save a grand. No brainer that one.

I have currently available the original & 1'st prototype DP model, that was loaned to David for some months until they completed that one with his revised specs.

David & his Pal Chris came to NAMM shows and put forth a fine effort to try to launch their namesake models.

I must've heard a thousand NAMM visitors ask "who are those guys?". David sure knows his way around a fretboard & I enjoy his playing very much. Don DeWitt plays a similar style & endorses Heritage as well.

Jay Wolfe

David really tied to make this guitar model a success, but he had no support in this effort from Kalamazoo- which is how it's done (not done?) up there. Lane didn't torpedo it, the "price" did, along with David's very limited recognizability. Few were willing to pay $1000 more than I was (and still offer) offering a thin body H550 with Bigsby for, for the same guitar with David's name on the peghead. The H550 actually has nicer appointments, and you could save a grand. No brainer that one.

I have currently available the original & 1'st prototype DP model, that was loaned to David for some months until they completed that one with his revised specs.

David & his Pal Chris came to NAMM shows and put forth a fine effort to try to launch their namesake models.

I must've heard a thousand NAMM visitors ask "who are those guys?". David sure knows his way around a fretboard & I enjoy his playing very much. Don DeWitt plays a similar style & endorses Heritage as well.

Jay Wolfe

Mr.Jay Wolfe the 'David Paul Fan Club" would like to send you David Paul's newest CD "There's Only One David Paul" to you as an update and to let you hear what changes David has made with this sound and his guitar still playing Heritage. From what David has said in the past about Heritage Guitars and the experience. You and your staff were some of the nicest people to him at the Namm show that year (05 or 06 not sure) interview 07 DVD. I'll get your mailing address from the Internet and mail it to you.If anybody has ever asked any questions about David Paul or his Guitar over the years to you. well maybe this could be a reference point for you to refer them too on what's going with David! You are right David Paul never got the recognizability he should have gotten, but someday he will soon!

Here's one for everyone that's into Hertiage Guitars!

And for Mr.Jay Wolfe and staff ...some of the nicest people in the Business today according to David!

"Dizzy Fingers" by David Paul

Thanks for your kind words

davidpaulfanclub.com

awesome artists . . . he does have that Chet feel. I like Chet alot, the guy's wonderful on the guitar. And their guitars sound awesome, Heritage should release them.

I can't really listen to the normal titanic theme but this I can have on my playlist

Wow that's quite a compliment! Here's the video of this song you might like as well! thank you

www.myspace.com/davidpaulguitar

davidpaulfanclub.com

Fender made a big mistake when they cancelled the Muddy Waters series, they were cheap, mexican made ones, but easily sounded better than american lines, and their pu's were just AWESOME. And majority of that model played well, unlike most Fenders which you have dig around the pile before one sounds great.

Jay Wolfe

Thanks for the input , Jay..

That clears it up a bit.

Anybody know anything about the David Paul guitar? It was produced for a couple of years, and now he is not even listed as a Heritage artist.

Here's a couple of links for you that might help answer your question about David Paul and his guitar.

Best Regards

davidpaulfanclub.com

Archived