Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitars - World's Premium Guitars

Ray

I am not a Heritage Guitar owner yet, but I plan to buy in 2010. This is because I found through personal research that Heritage Guitars Inc. is a premium guitar company - they make excellent products. Also, Heritage's attention to detail and customer focus is fantastic. To me, Heritage Guitars are one of the best if not the best in the world. I recently visited a massive guitar shop that had all the well known premium guitars (including Gretsch, Gibson, Fender, PRS) and only one used 2002 Heritage Golden Eagle - they are not Heritage Guitar dealers hence the single Heritage Guitar unit.

I had finished testing all the premium guitars at the shop when I came across the used Golden Eagle and I can categorically declare that the Golden Eagle outclassed all the others - the Golden Eagle was in a different class all together. I would have purchased the guitar had it not been set aside for another buyer. We should be grateful that Heritage Guitars are not as expensive as other premium guitars.

Happy New Year to our friends at Heritage Guitars and long may they continue to build excellent guitars. And Happy New Year to all HOC members, guests and anonymous users.

Happy new year Ray, no doubt we shall all enjoy seeing the picture of your first Heritage. Yes, as far as ethos go's. Heritage probably do care about the customer more than any other manufacturer.

Ray, I love my Heritage, no flaws, great playing and sounding right out of the case. Ive sent two emails to Heritage and both times they replied within a space of time that I would reply to a casual email. Thanks for posting. All the best to all.

Hello Ray,

I own 5 Heritage guitars and all are outstanding instruments, even more so at the price.

They are handmade in the old school tradition, like the originals of the most coveted instruments.

Once you see how these are made in the old Kalamazoo plant, you will understand why they still maintain the vintage mojo.

Archived