Heritage Owners Club

New to the Heritage Family

LPSlinger

Howdy All,

A week ago I scored a real "road aged" H-150CM Goldtop (who needs Tom Murphy??); all I can say is WOW! I haven't been able to put it down!

I own 4 G**son LPs, '70 Custom, '95 Classic, '02 Std, and '05 Custom shop Oxblood; they are amazing guitars in their

own right, but, the Heritage has so much mojo, that it's bound to become my main gigging guitar. It's taken just one week for me to

start GASsing for another one! I never realized how wonderful (and underrated) these instruments are!

Dr Riffenberger here...

I have been keeping an eye on this post and it has become clear to me that, in a very short space of time, you have developed acute HOC Syndrome.

I strongly suggest you visit HOC Anonymous and atone for your sins before it is too late. >:(

Another convert from the church of Henry to the Holy Grail land of Kalamazoo.  An epiphany has been had by the slinger and it looks as if the supply of H-150's is about to shrink some more.  Welcome to the HOC!

I must be nuts, with an incurable bout of GAS which got the best of me today...  I stumbled on to Wolfe Guitars

in Jupiter FL... and found my holy grail.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Beautiful guitar!  I find myself lusting over Jay's site on a weekly basis. If only I had about $25k laying around, I'd drive down there and load my truck up with his goodies!

Beautiful guitar!  I find myself lusting over Jay's site on a weekly basis. If only I had about $25k laying around, I'd drive down there and load my truck up with his goodies!

I can relate; I have a recurring dream of winning the lottery.....  I'd have a house full of 'em  ;D

Archived