Heritage Owners Club

New to the Heritage Family

LPSlinger

Howdy All,

A week ago I scored a real "road aged" H-150CM Goldtop (who needs Tom Murphy??); all I can say is WOW! I haven't been able to put it down!

I own 4 G**son LPs, '70 Custom, '95 Classic, '02 Std, and '05 Custom shop Oxblood; they are amazing guitars in their

own right, but, the Heritage has so much mojo, that it's bound to become my main gigging guitar. It's taken just one week for me to

start GASsing for another one! I never realized how wonderful (and underrated) these instruments are!

Good God man have you no decency?  Where are the photos? 

A Heritage just seems to have so much more "life" in it than other guitars.  I'll bet that gold top will howl! 

Well, LPSlinger, I just upped your karma one point - for your decensy right at the first posting (by not mentioning the six letter word that hurts us so).

Now, start selling the four bastard sons one by one, tune up and turn yourself in to the only true Mother Church for the real salvation of Heritage sound & construction.

Amen!

Me guesses it might be in his avatar?

I would go out on that limb too but why not give us a larger picture?  It's killing me.  ;)

"Now, start selling the four bastard sons one by one, tune up and turn yourself in to the only true Mother Church for the real salvation of Heritage sound & construction.

Amen!" 

Jacques, I'll bet that guitar will speak in tongues.  One day I was driving around the country side looking to take pictures and saw an old fashioned baptism.  It was in a river that I would not have wanted to walk in.  There was a junkie's needle on the bank of the river.  I got out and looked into the back of the trucks to see if they had snake cages.  They didn't so I got permission to take photos.  I swear I could feel the electricity of their faith.  I also felt the same electricity in your post.  It's that "righteous" tone.  Praise be to the almighty. 

crw_5498l_std.jpg

Welcome to the HOC 8)

Hope you enjoy your guitar, but a word of warning... There's no going back now and you will end up buying more ;D

Steer clear of Brentrocks posts on the "Bay Watch" forum or before you know it you will be hiding guitars in the closet, re motgaging the house and the wife will leave you. ;D

For serious addiction try "Heritage Owners Anonymous" Just ask on the forum (we are all secret members). :-X

Hi LPS and welcome to the HOC.

If you've got Heritage GAS this is certainly the place to be, your GAS will only get worse though  :D

I got my first last November, I'm on my third now ( last week ), and I'm now gassing for a P-90 semi  :rolleyes:

There is a "tradition" around these parts where everyone posts lots of pics of their guitars ....

otherwise the "natives" get restless  ;D

Just wanted to toss in my "Welcome" as well. My first foray back into the Big G after 10 years of PRSi was an '02 LPS. Wonderful guitar!! Sold it to buy a PA.  ;D. My H157 (think LP Custom) is a wonderful guitar. It stands neck and heel with my '75 LPC. Wait until you start getting into the Heritage Semi and Hollows. You think Wow! now.  ;)

Sorry, I completely understand the pix thing... ;D

Had issues login in to Photobucket!

I had been in search of my 1st goldtop; luckily stumbled on to Craigslist... and there she was;

a bit dirty, unkempt 1996 H-150, her bones really called to me... so, I made the deal, the owner

sold her to me without pickups; but, i had a set of WCR Darkburst laying around... decided

to just install the WCR bridge pup and a G**son humbucker in neck; wonderful pup combination

she absolutely screams! ;D

width=360 height=480http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/NMT11/Gear/Heritage/DSCN0980.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/NMT11/Gear/Heritage/DSCN0974.jpg[/img]

I'll testify....  Welcome Slinger!  Dig the photos; nice ambiance for a real "Rattlesnake Shake" lookin' 150!  I like a 150 that implies handlin' serpents and drinkin' strychnine.  You're there!  Enjoy the Primitive Apostolic Church of the Sanctified HOC!  "I know that my Redeemer playeth...."  Can I get a witness?*        8)

*Thanks to High Flying Bird for the idiom

Thanks guys!

I must be nuts, with an incurable bout of GAS which got the best of me today...   I stumbled on to Wolfe Guitars

in Jupiter FL... and found my holy grail.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

BEHOLD:

width=600 height=450http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/NMT11/Gear/Heritage/Photo2_Original-31604.jpg[/img]

Well, we have something in common!  I've lusted, I mean really lusted for that one for a while now!!!  If I didn't have a custom order working in Kalamazoo right now, that one, yes, that one would already be at the house!  Unutterably Stunning!

Well, we have something in common!  I've lusted, I mean really lusted for that one for a while now!!!  If I didn't have a custom order working in Kalamazoo right now, that one, yes, that one would already be at the house!  Unutterably Stunning!

Your taste is impeccable!!! Just know that she'll be going to a loving home!  ;D

I'll expect an in-depth review!  I didn't realize you were snapping it up!  I am GREEN  with envy!  Well done, Slinger, well done.  That is my pick of the 150 litter.  Enjoy!

She should be in my grubby hands Friday  :P... I should have a review sometime early next week... I had my eye on 3, but this one just SCREAMED with MOJO to me!  ;)

Archived