Heritage Owners Club

What is it about your Heritage that does it for you the most!

barrymclark

I came across Heritage by coincidence. I was searching the web for a Les Paul type guitar. I saw an add of a H150CM VSB. I immediately knew that my search was over. I never heard of Heritage before so I searched for some information and ended up in the HOC. The people here talking about their Heritages convinced me even more. Everybody here is so proud owning a Heritage. And I am proud too. My H150 feels and sounds just awesome! I also like the look of the H150: the headstock, the cutaway and the pickguard. Heritages are great and unique guitars and distinguishes their players from others.

Guido

After owning a Gibson Studio, I wanted a "real" Les Paul. Solid wood, no weight relieve, no swiss cheese etc. After searching and researching, I found the Heritage H150. Exactly what I wanted for a price I liked. No comparison in my opinion. B)

I have bought two in the last year.

Tone

Playability/action

Cost

Hand made made in the USA

Quality

Looks

In some cases - uniqueness

The company itself.

I've said it before... I wish I had known about Heritage years ago. Ahhggg the money wasted. B)

It's the whole package. The look, the sound, the quality, the value, the ease of playability, and also the knowledge that I'm supporting a smaller company. I mean sure I bought my Heritage guitars used, but indirectly, I'm buying from Heritage.

Archived