Heritage Owners Club

A friend of mine meeting the Heritage boys at NAMM

barrymclark

I put up a post in the amp forums about my friend's amp company. After talking with him, I had a bit of info that you all might appreciate.

When peddling his wares at NAMM (a couple of years ago I think; I didn't get enough details on this one), he wandered a bit and made his way to the Heritage booth. He has always been a strong supporter of Heritage where, as a repairman, he still gets an unreal number of (brand name doesn't need to be mentioned) in his shop.

Anyways, a number of the founders were there.

He said, outside of their fantastic guitars being made the old way, they are just the nicest guys you could meet.

I put up a post in the amp forums about my friend's amp company. After talking with him, I had a bit of info that you all might appreciate.

When peddling his wares at NAMM (a couple of years ago I think; I didn't get enough details on this one), he wandered a bit and made his way to the Heritage booth. He has always been a strong supporter of Heritage where, as a repairman, he still gets an unreal number of (brand name doesn't need to be mentioned) in his shop.

Anyways, a number of the founders were there.

He said, outside of their fantastic guitars being made the old way, they are just the nicest guys you could meet.

You know ... I had the same thoughts after PSP II.

You won't find a better group of people making better guitars anywhere on the planet.

gallery_1051_3_4630.jpg

Archived