Heritage Owners Club

Discontinued Heritage Electrics

daybed

As some of you guys know im rather new the happy family of Heritage owners. Id love to see some pics of some of the no longer made Heritage Electrics. Ive seen a few (dont know the models) that were stunning.

Guest mgoetting
How about this .... a lefty VIP2, with a set neck, from 1986. Recently fitted with HRWs in the factory.

gallery_328_8_77009.jpg

gallery_328_8_19832.jpg

gallery_328_8_65377.jpg

gallery_328_8_34518.jpg

A strange beast indeed, but very funky ;)

That would keep you busy a good long time. Nice axe.

Hi 'daybed'

Just posted the old models from a 1989 catalogue I have. Look in forums.I've only put in instruments I think are no longer made,or are now altered.If you want to see the models they still make,let me know,and I'll post them.Here's one to whet your appetite.

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1278579073_thumb.jpg

Hi 'daybed'

Just posted the old models from a 1989 catalogue I have. Look in forums.I've only put in instruments I think are no longer made,or are now altered.If you want to see the models they still make,let me know,and I'll post them.Here's one to whet your appetite.

Peter Alton Green

The 127 is one we've asked them many times to bring back. Maybe as an HOC exclusive. No joy. We had one show up at PSPI. It was Thiery's son Kyle playing the snot out of that thing. Awesome tone.

167.jpg

Archived