Heritage Owners Club

TV Yellow Firebird w/P-90s

Mpcoluv

In the early '90s my pal Sam Moss was a Heritage dealer in Winston-Salem NC.

I had him order me a TV yellow reverse Firebird (I forget the Heritage number for it) with P-90s.

The guitar arrived and I hated it so another customer bought it the same day.

Do any of you guys here own that guitar?

It looked awesome but didn't do it for me.

In the early '90s my pal Sam Moss was a Heritage dealer in Winston-Salem NC.

I had him order me a TV yellow reverse Firebird (I forget the Heritage number for it) with P-90s.

The guitar arrived and I hated it so another customer bought it the same day.

Do any of you guys here own that guitar?

It looked awesome but didn't do it for me.

Wow!! That sounds cool to me!! I originally wanted a TV yellow H-137, but Brent made me a great deal on a trans-cherry model, with P-90's..It sounds great!! I didn't even Know that Heritage made a reverse Firebird type model..Are you wishing you had bought it now?

wow. just the idea that there is a reverse tv yellow 457 out there gives one the GAS

Wow!! That sounds cool to me!! I originally wanted a TV yellow H-137, but Brent made me a great deal on a trans-cherry model, with P-90's..It sounds great!! I didn't even Know that Heritage made a reverse Firebird type model..Are you wishing you had bought it now?

I would like to have it, but even though I love Johnny Winter, reverse firebirds do not work for me ergonomically.

If I had it, I wouldn't play it all the time.

wow. just the idea that there is a reverse tv yellow 457 out there gives one the GAS

yeppy.. :occasion15:

It was initially sold to someone in the Winston-Salem area I think, but not one of my pals.

It was really a stunning guitar visually.

I bet..I had a Gibby Bicentennial model reverse Firebird eons ago..I couldn't get it to play in tune, I didn't know how to set intonation back in those days..so I sold her for a mere pittance..DOH!!! :D

Archived