Heritage Owners Club

Acoustic Heritage at Wolfe

FredZepp

I just thought that this is pretty cool and unique.

"This is a one-of-a-kind custom 16" Heritage orchestra style acoustic guitar, with some outstanding features, including-

Solid carved x-braced & tap tuned select spruce top, Solid carved golden Honduran mahogany body, 25.5" scale Hon. MH neck with an Ebony fingerboard,

special 3 3/8" rim depth, 1 11/16'th nut width, Bone nut, ROSEWOOD binding (never done at Heritage!), Rosewood peghead veneer, gold Schaller tuners with Ebony buttons. "

"This beautiful custom has that old 30's tone and is just as sweet as they come."

p1_urlld1mzb_so.jpgp4_ur2t3yiln_so.jpgp3_ua1gxokz1_so.jpg

Guest mgoetting

That''s very nice. I wonder what inspired them to make this.

Long ago I had some old Gibson non-cutaway, acoustic arches. Great sounds but missed the cutaway.

I'd drop an octave for this guitar though. It's gorgeous.

How do you insert those humongous pics?

:D After you hit Add Reply and you are typing on the screen.. directly above it you will see a smiley face, then a green "+" for adding links , then a pic icon for inserting pics. They must have an address somewhere else to use this. In other words it links to the pic. (and will not do some dynamic pic types also )

I hope that this made some sense...?

If I saw this, I might have been torn for a few minutes between my 575 and this. I love these old concert types! Smack a floater in it and whammo!

Barry, don't second guess yourself. YOU DEFINITELY MADE THE RIGHT DECISION WITH THE 575!!!!

That's been for sale for about 4 - 5 years.

Yep! It has been there a LONG time.

Just not my cup of tea. YMMV

If memory serves, this Sweet 16 is $2550.

Yes.. that is correct. ( although I think they'd be glad to talk about it )

I believe that this one captured my imagination because I had just been playing an old 50's Harmony archtop of mine that day. Of course, it's not in the same class as this tap tuned Heritage.. still it was quite enjoyable.

And yeah, Barry, you made the right choice with the 575.. but I don't need to tell you that, you'll know soon enough.

Archived