Heritage Owners Club

NGD

Guest mgoetting

I regret selling two guitars in my life..... my Sweet 16 is one of them.

Why didn't I listen to Prof. Rob "Yoslate"????!!!!

Wow! That would have been a hard one to sell. Fantastic color on that axe, but I'm betting it sounded even better than it looked.

Wow! That would have been a hard one to sell. Fantastic color on that axe, but I'm betting it sounded even better than it looked.

Yep... :fool_mini2:

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg

That was, indeed, one creamy player!!! (Sorry, John. Not rubbing it in, but it's not like you don't have anything else stunning to play....)

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg

KUZ!!!! You sold that??? Were you drunk???? That is a gorgeous 16. You need to find that guitar and buy it back.

KUZ!!!! You sold that??? Were you drunk???? That is a gorgeous 16. You need to find that guitar and buy it back.

I have thought about it... Tileman has it. I don't think he checks in here anymore. He was at PSP2 to pick her up in person.

I loved my Golden Eagle (sold her no regrets) but that Sweet 16 was special. I thought I was going in a different direction musically, but I didn't.

SO I had to settle for this baby instead (I still think I did OK, but would love to have both right now!)

Web1.jpg

webback.jpg

I have thought about it... Tileman has it. I don't think he checks in here anymore. He was at PSP2 to pick her up in person.

I loved my Golden Eagle (sold her no regrets) but that Sweet 16 was special. I thought I was going in a different direction musically, but I didn't.

SO I had to settle for this baby instead (I still think I did OK, but would love to have both right now!)

Web1.jpg

webback.jpg

WOW.. . beautiful!! I can just see you pulling that 575 out and oogling in, playing it . . . when ever you get melanchloy about selling the Sweet 16. I'll bet it softens the blow immediately. I'd love to add a 575 to my collection . . and I probably will some day. When I do, it's gotta have the block inlays. No offense to others who have equally beautiful 575 with dots . . . but, for me, the blocks are the way to go. I'm not quite ready for a 575 just yet. I've got 3 custom builds comming my way. The Golden Eagle, an 18" American Classic from Aaron Cowles and a 1959 Les Paul (Brock Burst) clone. After that I've gottta cool my burners and lick my financial wounds for a while. Then I NEED, absolutely NEED to buy an H150 . . . I'm gonna have to special order it new, because I'm not gonna find the one I want used. Then . . . it's gonna be an H575 . . . hopefully as beautiful as the one you show here. If you ever do find Tileman and buy back your Sweet Sixteen . . . I'll be happy to buy this 575 from you :fool_mini2:

WOW.. . beautiful!! I can just see you pulling that 575 out and oogling in, playing it . . . when ever you get melanchloy about selling the Sweet 16. I'll bet it softens the blow immediately. I'd love to add a 575 to my collection . . and I probably will some day. When I do, it's gotta have the block inlays. No offense to others who have equally beautiful 575 with dots . . . but, for me, the blocks are the way to go. I'm not quite ready for a 575 just yet. I've got 3 custom builds comming my way. The Golden Eagle, an 18" American Classic from Aaron Cowles and a 1959 Les Paul (Brock Burst) clone. After that I've gottta cool my burners and lick my financial wounds for a while. Then I NEED, absolutely NEED to buy an H150 . . . I'm gonna have to special order it new, because I'm not gonna find the one I want used. Then . . . it's gonna be an H575 . . . hopefully as beautiful as the one you show here. If you ever do find Tileman and buy back your Sweet Sixteen . . . I'll be happy to buy this 575 from you :)

Huh, not a chance... consider this as a lesson learned!!!!

Guest mgoetting
is there a hole in the sound board under the pickup? How does she sound unplugged lets say compared to an acoustic?

Thanks

Lance

There is no hole. The wires go through the f hole.

Acoustically, it sounds like there's flatwounds on it- a little muddy and muffled. The unwound strings couldn't sound better.

The pickup easily slides off and the wiring unplugs if'n you want a pure acoustic sound.

Archived