Heritage Owners Club

pictures

Patrick

here goes

I tried to download an older file of pictures, just to see if my software was malfunctioning. I'm gonna give up on trying to download pics. I can't get it done. Maybe I need a new camara . . . maybe I need a new brain . . . I don't know, but I'm totally frustrated with the whole thing

Here you go ...

Thanks Southpawguy. I posted these pictures here on HOC some time ago. This was just a test to see what I am doing wrong, or not doing right. I just took some new shots of quite a few of my recently acquired Heritage guitars . . an H150, two H535s, an H555, two Super Eagles and two Golden Eagles . . . . along with two Heritage built D'Angelicos, a New Yorker and an Excel. Each time I get another guitar and brag on it here on HOC . . . the crew asks for pictures. When ever I take pictures, my Sharp camcorder/camara software only allows me to download it into "My Pictures". Then when I try to upload into a post, it doesn't go. I'm gonna try sending the pictures to myself as an attachment, then download the attachment into My Documents. That's how I got the pictures of my unity to upload. I guess I'll try anything!!!

I like the tailpiece! MUCH nicer than what is being installed now on the stock models! (Hint! Hint!)

Yeah . . . .I get the hint and I'm already thinking about using this one for my new build at Parsons Street. That tail piece comes from ABM in Germany. Unfortunately, it is no longer available with all of the attractive relief work, as shown on this one. They're now just plain gold or chrome. All Parts didn't even carry the gold one anymore. I had to communicate directly with "Peter" at ABM in Germany. He told me that these tail pieces are made from genuine bell brass . . . . supposedly forged to a tighter molecular spec than just plain old brass. I ordered one of the plain ones from Peter for the 18" version of the American Classic shown in these photos, that Aaron Cowles is currently building for me. He also built the one in these photos. I told Ren about this company. He asked me for their contact info, which I gave to him. I don't know if he acted on it or not. I'm gonna check out which tail piece Marv has planned for my new Golden Eagle when I visit with them during the PSPIII event. I told them that I couldn't live with the finger tail piece or the "H". He said he has something else he thinks I'll like. If not, I'm gonna order another one of these.

When ever I take pictures, my Sharp camcorder/camara software only allows me to download it into "My Pictures".

Go to the start button, programs, accessories, Windows Explorer. From there click to My Pictures and drag them were ever on your hard drive you want.

Dig it!

Archived