Heritage Owners Club

Just played a few Heritage's

Tempest

Haven't posted on here in a while as I have had nothing to report, but I just played a few Heritages at Buffalo Brothers Guitars while on a vacation. Simply put, they were amazing. I played an H-137 single cut with a single P90, played AMAZINGLY and sounded surprisingly versatile and very lively. I also played a new H-150 goldtop that was fantastic too, I was getting all sorts of great tones out of it.

I can't wait til I can afford one of these awesome guitars

Somewhere... there is a Heritage guitar... waiting.

Waiting for you to accept it...... To take it home .

It sits waiting for that day.... when you can accept it into your home ... and your heart.

Yes.

Somewhere a Heritage is ... waiting. ;)

Haven't posted on here in a while as I have had nothing to report, but I just played a few Heritages at Buffalo Brothers Guitars while on a vacation. Simply put, they were amazing. I played an H-137 single cut with a single P90, played AMAZINGLY and sounded surprisingly versatile and very lively. I also played a new H-150 goldtop that was fantastic too, I was getting all sorts of great tones out of it.

If I would have waited til I could afford it, I wouldn't have my Heritages. ;)

Do it!

Join ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;)

Hey Tempest,

I know the feeling well, I couldn't afford a Heritage either, and still can't, but I have four of them now. ;) They are that good.

If that isn't a classic definition of GAS, not sure what is. ;)

Haha I will join the ranks of Heritage owners before long, I have to build a pedalboard...then get a job haha, then I will buy one!

It is a admirable trait that you could recognize and admire the Heritage guitar before even owning one.

I believe that most of us discover it after owning the first one... so you are already ahead in the game.

And you have a joyous occasion ahead , when one day you are able to take the leap.

I wish you luck with that..

Archived