The buying spree continues

Blunote

Couldn't help myself. Just won an an auction for this:

$(KGrHqNHJ!sE+Nif0(JLBQLTPze1CQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!iIE++MR-KsZBQLTQCGFYw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!pcF!H57VsEyBQLTP3GZVQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!iUF!rZOEgkGBQLTQM)B4g~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!n0F!J0Fsey0BQLTQdzo(Q~~60_57.JPG

It's a Marshall 18w clone and looks to be well-built with quality components. I've been wanting one of these but the prices had always been more than I was willing to afford myself.

Between the Guytron GT100 FV, this, the KBP Reverb Deluse, and my Little Lanilei, I'm thinking I'm now properly equipped amp-wise.

Thanks everyone, the 1974x clone will be shipped tomorrow from Las Vegas. I've been wanting one of these for years, but prices were always north of $800. This one was significantly less. It was built by the seller for his own use and it appears he's used some pretty good quality components. He's also got several other amps up for sale to raise money for a new project. Anyone interested. should search for seller "hamburguitar" on ebay. They look pretty reasonably priced, and he seems to have some real skill as a builder.

The Guytron that I bought and paid for last Sunday, is promised to ship tomorrow as well. They should arrive around the same time. So Stiener, any time after they arrive, would be fun to get together and put these babies through the paces. DB, I'd like to hear your's too.

And DB, one of the reasons I got worked up about you possibly trading that amp you just got is because I've wanted one for quite a while and figured you were a pretty lucky s.o.b to fall into that kind of deal.

APPRECIATE IT!

And I don't know what size the logo is....why?

Thanks everyone, the 1974x clone will be shipped tomorrow from Las Vegas. I've been wanting one of these for years, but prices were always north of $800. This one was significantly less. It was built by the seller for his own use and it appears he's used some pretty good quality components. He's also got several other amps up for sale to raise money for a new project. Anyone interested. should search for seller "hamburguitar" on ebay. They look pretty reasonably priced, and he seems to have some real skill as a builder.

The Guytron that I bought and paid for last Sunday, is promised to ship tomorrow as well. They should arrive around the same time. So Stiener, any time after they arrive, would be fun to get together and put these babies through the paces. DB, I'd like to hear your's too.

And DB, one of the reasons I got worked up about you possibly trading that amp you just got is because I've wanted one for quite a while and figured you were a pretty lucky s.o.b to fall into that kind of deal.

APPRECIATE IT!

And I don't know what size the logo is....why?

Mine has no logo since it was a DIY build... I can get a Marshall logo for it cheap... But I wanted the right size...

Archived