Heritage Owners Club

HERITAGE H-150 PLAYING THE BLUES

Heritage1970

Hello everyone!! Proud to say I flew the Heritage Guitar flag last weekend - November 25th, at the great Buddy Guy's Legends in Chicago!! Here's a couple shots of me with my 2005 Trans Green H-150. The whole show was broadcast ( and can still be viewed for free at this link: https://gigity.tv/event/120123 ) LOVED playing a little Howlin' Wolf from 42:50 - 45:52 !! LOVE HERITAGE GUITARS!! Definitely great for playing the Blues! Hope everyone is doing well and having a great start to their Christmas Season!! - Todd Beebe, Chicago, IL

post-20885-0-62534900-1480482379_thumb.jpg

post-20885-0-37390200-1480482380_thumb.jpg

Way to Raise the Heritage Flag, Todd, and welcome to the HOC from a fellow Illinoisan, albeit from 2.5 hours South in corn country, Bloomington/Normal. We've stayed numerous times in the behemoth Chicago Hilton right in front of Buddy Guy's Legends, and we never fail to have our jaws drop at the enormity of the city of Chicago, yet, revel in the simplicity of places like Legends. I don't know what I expected it to be, but it's just a regular juke joint that you could find anywhere in America.

Nice job "working without a net" by playing those electric Blues clean with just an acoustic rhythm behind you. Sounds great, man. Stick around and hang out with us, dude!

Thanks Schundog,

Yeah Legends is great! Definitely allows you to be "in" Chicago, while still feeling like you're not "in" Chicago- if that makes any sense! Will definitely hang out here- love Heritage and it's great to find other people that do too! Thanks for watching my show- yeah it's always a challenge to play an "Acoustic set" and keep it clean- but the challenge can be fun too! Sometimes it's just too easy to let the effects rip! (although that's all fun too) - Thanks again man! I appreciate it.

Welcome, '70! Where else do you and your friends play in town? I gig up there with friends, mostly well up on the north side. Work recently drew me to Indy after a quarter century in town, but I'm back every other weekend for music and family.

Nice turn at Buddy's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot everyone! Really appreciate it. AP515- agreed!! Always had a thing for Green guitars! Kidsmoke- I play out in the suburbs a lot too- haven't done a show on the North side for awhile, but hope too again soon! We're at Buddy's place every couple months or so, The Empty Bottle and Reggie's too. A few years back we worked the city a ton, but the past year or so, just a ways out in the burbs - places like Jenny's Tap House, The Rockin' Horse and Bottom's Up have been our stomping grounds. I always put dates up on www.ToddBeebeMusic.com Thanks again everyone!

Hey Todd, welcome!

thx for posting the link, loved it, great playing. and that is a nice Heritage!!

this line made me laugh:

"if you're baby's bad

and the bitchin's getting old

grab your old guitar

and head on down the road"

hahaha...

I am a big fan of Heritage guitars as well

Hey Todd, welcome!

thx for posting the link, loved it, great playing. and that is a nice Heritage!!

this line made me laugh:

"if you're baby's bad

and the bitchin's getting old

grab your old guitar

and head on down the road"

hahaha...

I am a big fan of Heritage guitars as well

Thanks a alot Bolero! I appreciate it very much. Yeah- one of my "lyrical scholar" moments there!! LOL!! Yeah- every Heritage I've ever played has such a great "built with love" kind of feel. Probably because they are! Thanks again!

Archived