Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

CVS

Members
  • Posts

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by CVS

  1. Here is a pic of my new axe. Purchased from Sweetwater. Just love the color. I have played both the H530 Custom and the H530 Standard and there is quite a bit of difference in the tone (at least to my ears). The Std sounds a bit more compressed while the Custom has a very articulate sound. The guitar came ready for action right out of the box. No adjustments needed. I had to post a pic from Sweetwater because my pics have too large a file size
  2. Thank you so much for your response. I asked the seller a few questions and was not really satisfied with the answers, especially given he had a "no returns" policy. So I pulled the trigger on a new Heritage Standard II H530 - should arrive tomorrow. Will post some pics soon.
  3. Congrats - A stunner. Cant wait to tell my wife that you have 80 guitars😀
  4. Lot's of beautiful guitars in this thread! I have 4 Heritage guitars and it is really tough to choose which one I like the best - My 2018 H137 is a real blues rock monster!
  5. I am considering buying a Heritage H530 - looking at both new and used versions right now. On one of the used guitars listed as a 2021 the serial number inside the body of the guitar is shown as 1250311 or maybe it is 12S0311 (was handwritten) - How can I determine the year of manufacture? Thanks for your help.
  6. I have a Heritage Standard H-137 that I purchased in 2020. It was built in 2018. The P90's in this guitar (I think) are Lollars. The guitar sounds great to my ears and I have no plans to change out the pick ups. A great axe!
×
×
  • Create New...