Heritage Owners Club

How can I make a music video?

Isaac

:mellow: Whats the easiest way to make a music video? I have sonar 7 and sound forge for recording and a tascam DP-2 portastudio. And I have a fuji digital camera that makes movies but the sound quality isn't good. How can my software marry my hardware (camera) and make a good or okay video with good sound? I'd like to share some of my music with my heritage family. Thanks in advance.

I know this isn't the reply you're looking for, but I always start by interviewing the sexy young women who help distract the viewing audience from the fact that I actually don't have any talent.

Good ideal

post-1557-1283651038_thumb.jpg

You're not going to get very far with a backwards guitar. :mellow:

All of my guitars are southpaws. Sometimes I wish I could play right handed. I'd save the 20% up charge on my instruments purchases. Then I have to buy the limited models produced in lefty. It's a right hand world man.

Ah! A Heritage hollow body with a high-gain amp. I like the sounds of it already!

....Says the man with a Soldano half stack on a bellman's cart and a Heritage 575 in the Best Western parking lot!! LOL. Any word on whether the HOC is banned from there next year?!

:mellow:

....Says the man with a Soldano half stack on a bellman's cart and a Heritage 575 in the Best Western parking lot!! LOL. Any word on whether the HOC is banned from there next year?!

;)

Heavens NO! I've booked a room for the months of July and August just so I don't miss it :mellow:

Actually, it is an old family recipe; one of Uncle Ted's fav...

Archived