Heritage Owners Club

1986 140-CMV

602a

:) I bought the 140cmv listed on the bay yesterday. It has some" Character Wear". Fuzzy pictures always make me nervous. For $562.78 I guess I did O.K. Only time and a $70 shipping fee will tell. Stay tuned for the outcome!!!

sounds like a deal!

Guest HRB853370

Thats a nice grab, I was watching the auction, can't go wrong at that price and it's defintely collectible!

I wonder what % of Heritage guitars on Ebay are scarfed up by HOC members? I know we all have saved searches for them!

Guest mgoetting
Thats a nice grab, I was watching the auction, can't go wrong at that price and it's defintely collectible!

I wonder what % of Heritage guitars on Ebay are scarfed up by HOC members? I know we all have saved searches for them!

My experience is skewed because I usually post them on the HOC forum then go to eBay.

They guy who bought my (first Dick Seacup's) H160V already owns two others. So now he possesses about 10% of all made and an even higher percent of the surviving. Strange. As far as I know he's not a HOC member but certainly is quirky enough to join.

;) I wasn't looking for a CMV but at that price I couldn't pass it up. I really was hoping it would go higher so I could buy Mark's 140. I will now try to thin some other ones I have. Before it's over I hope to have two more Heritages. A 170 and a gold top 140. One step at a time. ;)

Nice grab ;)

I had this one sitting on my watch list; the fuzzy pics were making me nervous too and I just couldn't bring myself to throw a bid on it.

Of course seeing now what you snagged it for, if it hadn't been another HOC member that picker her up I'd be kicking myself about now.

Nice grab ;)

I had this one sitting on my watch list; the fuzzy pics were making me nervous too and I just couldn't bring myself to throw a bid on it.

Of course seeing now what you snagged it for, if it hadn't been another HOC member that picker her up I'd be kicking myself about now.

Talked to seller in person today and was assured it was in great playing shape. Also let me know about pick ups. pal is now working.

Archived