Heritage Owners Club

A Few Of The Guys

602a

:rolleyes: Put new pickups in the Goldie and Sunburst. 59's in the gold," Pearly Gates" in the Sunburst.Truss Rod Covers being made for both. Swamp Blues Tele was the first I made. Hand picked "Swamp Ash" with Duncan Vintages. Hope to have 140cmv next week to add improvements. Can always find something to tweak.

post-2267-1285366794_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: Put new pickups in the Goldie and Sunburst. 59's in the gold," Pearly Gates" in the Sunburst.Truss Rod Covers being made for both. Swamp Blues Tele was the first I made. Hand picked "Swamp Ash" with Duncan Vintages. Hope to have 140cmv next week to add improvements. Can always find something to tweak.

Hey Lance . . . . those are some real pretty guitars. I hope you have the decency to at leasy use a Heritage strap with them. "Anything less would be undignified" :lol:

Pat... not my stuff... check the OP ...

OOPS!!!! My bad. I was trying to break your balls about your quest for a strap. I was pissed that your response to my suggestion of getting a strap made said (radio edit) and I didn't know what that meant. I still don't!! So, it's only proper that I abuse you until I find out what that means.

But, if you're that horny for a heritage strap . . . . . get one . . . . or better yet, get a few made. Then you can sell them to us!!

Was unsure if I wanted to check out this thread when I read the title.

Cool guitars. phew. cool tele

Thanks I build them out of swamp ash and add my own La. Flavor to them. My wife calls this one COON ASH. She found it funny since she's a Cajun.

Now thats one sharp trio! (soon to be a quad with that 140 on the way!)

Thats a really cool tele too - and you built it?!? Nice work!

OOPS!!!! My bad. I was trying to break your balls about your quest for a strap. I was pissed that your response to my suggestion of getting a strap made said (radio edit) and I didn't know what that meant. I still don't!! So, it's only proper that I abuse you until I find out what that means.

But, if you're that horny for a heritage strap . . . . . get one . . . . or better yet, get a few made. Then you can sell them to us!!

radio edit is said in place of a bad word on the radio, or at least it was when I was a kid.. ie when Pete towsend said Fuch in a song we heard "radio edit"... or beep

radio edit is said in place of a bad word on the radio, or at least it was when I was a kid.. ie when Pete towsend said Fuch in a song we heard "radio edit"... or beep

Thanks for clearing that up . . . . . and (radio edit) you too!!

I'm just in a real playful mood tonight . . . . I'm getting a couple of new guitars next week and I'm just as giddy as a little kid!!!

Thanks for clearing that up . . . . . and (radio edit) you too!!

I'm just in a real playful mood tonight . . . . I'm getting a couple of new guitars next week and I'm just as giddy as a little kid!!!

you just about made me pee myself when I read your reply in the family tree...

Archived