Heritage Owners Club

New Amp

602a

B) Finally after losing out on two Peavey Blues and one Ampeg I came upon a Blues Deluxe Reissue today at what I think was a very good price. Looks like new and sounds the same. 370 cash for this is ok I guess. If anyone else has one let me know. Buying amps is almost as bad as buying cars. After all this I might go to garage and start back drinking.

B) Finally after losing out on two Peavey Blues and one Ampeg I came upon a Blues Deluxe Reissue today at what I think was a very good price. Looks like new and sounds the same. 370 cash for this is ok I guess. If anyone else has one let me know. Buying amps is almost as bad as buying cars. After all this I might go to garage and start back drinking.

Sounds like a really nice grab at that price!

Last I saw I think these were still going for around $500 used at GC

Sounds like a really nice grab at that price!

Last I saw I think these were still going for around $500 used at GC

IT sound pretty good. Did you get pickups yet? If not they should be there tomorrow

Congrat's sounds like a good deal!! Ain't it fun new amp day??

Cheers Mike

602a~ Congrats on the Blues Deluxe. Great little amp for the money, with two 6L6 valves pushin and pullin for great tone. It takes a bit of knob tweaking to get the most out of it, but don't give up. It isn't Mesa complicated, but the sweet spots (Clean and Overdrive Channels) can take time to dial in. Also it has nice break up at around 4-5 Volume levels depending on the tubes.

I also have one but added the matching extension cab for even more oomph on stage.

Archived