Heritage Owners Club

Would Heritage Make This?

tulk1

Here's my Heritage wannabe guitar. Acoustic archtop; spruce top; not sure of the back and sides - probably maple or mahog; acoustic bridge; magnetic vol, acoustic vol, magnetic tone; traps (altho' I could'nt PS them into the pic). But! what would I ask them to build?

post-220-1286049788_thumb.png

you could ask them to build you a 575 custom acoustic, like mine

026.jpg

Mine is 16" bout I think Jay Wolfe has a couple of 18" non cutaway's in his personal collection. I also Know a guy who has a drop dead gorgeous one. PM me and I'll give you his name.

you could ask them to build you a 575 custom acoustic, like mine

026.jpg

Mine is 16" bout I think Jay Wolfe has a couple of 18" non cutaway's in his personal collection. I also Know a guy who has a drop dead gorgeous one. PM me and I'll give you his name.

That is gorgeous!

After playing one of those Godin 5th Avenues, I went away thinking how much better the folks at Heritage would do with that design.

I bet you could convince them to make one for you and it would knock your socks off with the end product.

You do know it's not the Summit, right? Think you guessed the wrong model. The Summit is a solid body.

Yeah, I know - it was your '5th Avenue' bit at the end I was referring to :)

Here's my Heritage wannabe guitar. Acoustic archtop; spruce top; not sure of the back and sides - probably maple or mahog; acoustic bridge; magnetic vol, acoustic vol, magnetic tone; traps (altho' I could'nt PS them into the pic). But! what would I ask them to build?

post-220-1286049788_thumb.png

I say call it the "H-TULK1

Yeah, I know - it was your '5th Avenue' bit at the end I was referring to :)

The 5th Ave is a nice guitar. Especially with a Heritage headstock PS'd on it. But it didn't really feel all that solid, to me. Which is why I thought about Heritage making me one. I'd forgotten about Lance's acoustic 575, which is probably what I really want in OSB or something like that.

I say call it the "H-TULK1"

H-Tulk1#3 ??? :nono:

Archived