Heritage Owners Club

God help me I got the GAS

big bob

What could you possibly be thinking? The H150 Custom is truly without equal in a field of choice guitars. Everything about that guitar is class, well, maybe if it had speedknobs ;P

Anyway, never ever part with that guitar. Sell something else if you must, but realize what you have in the hand and forget about that bush. Did I say that?

Do you think that you will be even happier with it's replacement?

You'll be pleased with the new one in 6 months and glad that you took the leap to the new _____ ?

What could it be that you are GASing for. ......hmmm?

Do you think that you will be even happier with it's replacement?

You'll be pleased with the new one in 6 months and glad that you took the leap to the new _____ ?

What could it be that you are GASing for. ......hmmm?

p2_uljafny3w_so.jpg

really love this one... as of now no longer made.. the quality is on par with anything made.. Please Dave don't stop making them..

What could you possibly be thinking? The H150 Custom is truly without equal in a field of choice guitars. Everything about that guitar is class, well, maybe if it had speedknobs ;P

Anyway, never ever part with that guitar. Sell something else if you must, but realize what you have in the hand and forget about that bush. Did I say that?

That Robin sure is sharp!

But I've gotta go with Mars on this as well - that H150 is a work of stunning super duper Big Bob style custom piece or art... dice and all!

Guest mgoetting

OK... agreed I love the 150 custom .... so ..ah .. who's looking for a early 90 sport bike

76493207_m.jpg

Man, you broke your toe in the water. It will be your femur on the pavement- or worse.

Is your 150 a VSB?

Man, you broke your toe in the water. It will be your femur on the pavement- or worse.

Is your 150 a VSB?

never had a scratch on the bike. On the beach however I have broken and torn many things... an Achilles tenon for one.. that sucked .. the toe is just well a toe.. it will get better.

Archived