Heritage Owners Club

602a

IM000829%20edit.JPG another pic...

I hope you realize how unfair it is to continue to show this guitar! Some of have clearly stated that we are not the biggest fans of the 157. It's going to be impossible for us to remain credible if you keep showing this guitar. In fact, now that I think of it, it's going to be impossible for us to not be big fans of the 157 if you keep showing this!! It just ain't right man. You have no heart!!! If you're gonna fight . . . then fight fairly!!

By the way, does she play and sound as good as she looks??

I hope you realize how unfair it is to continue to show this guitar! Some of have clearly stated that we are not the biggest fans of the 157. It's going to be impossible for us to remain credible if you keep showing this guitar. In fact, now that I think of it, it's going to be impossible for us to not be big fans of the 157 if you keep showing this!! It just ain't right man. You have no heart!!! If you're gonna fight . . . then fight fairly!!

By the way, does she play and sound as good as she looks??

Thanks.! I may add a poker chip to complete the look.

I lucked out on this one. Just perfect all the way through. Great frets, even though it's 16 years old. Nice medium neck and Sheptone PAF's with push pull wiring.

It looks like the hardware was all changed out for new before I got it about a year ago. All the gold's in great shape.

IM000829%20edit.JPG another pic...

I see the 157 is working on her tan. I'd say she's done on that side.

It's funny how many guitars enjoy sunbathing, rolling in the grass, lurking in the woods, and standing next to the pool! I guess it's no stranger than how those Sports Illustrated models like to pose mostly naked in the cold water and sand.

Oh, yeah. That's a fine looking 157. Really.

Thanks.! I may add a poker chip to complete the look.

I lucked out on this one. Just perfect all the way through. Great frets, even though it's 16 years old. Nice medium neck and Sheptone PAF's with push pull wiring.

It looks like the hardware was all changed out for new before I got it about a year ago. All the gold's in great shape.

I suppose that this will sound a little strange coming from me, because I am such a traditionalist . . . but, I would not mess with the look of this guitar in any way. Forgo the poker chip. The guitar has karma . . . leave it alone.

Now that's the spirit..!! And with VIP switching options too.

Do I see a white dot?

HRW's?

The older man that owned this could not remember what it came with and the guy that sold it for him didn't know anything about Heritages. He sent serial #'s and all info he had to factory and they just told him the cost for upgrades and year it was made. It's a 92 and I don't even know what is in it. He is also sending a set of Seth's in Gold with it as a bonus. Like I say 1 small nick in back of neck and no marks with Seth's included for 1100. I don't think I did bad. If it's not what he said I have a week to send it back no questions asked.

post-2267-018267400 1290473590_thumb.jpg OK it's not here yet but it's on the way in the sky. Maybe Staurday

That was tempting. I saw the price drop. I came back in a few minutes and it was gone.

I don't think those are HRWs.

Seths and 157s mix pretty well for me. Frank, you seem like you might like something a little hotter. Maybe a Custom Custom or a JB.

Like I say 1 small nick in back of neck and no marks with Seth's included for 1100. I don't think I did bad.

Not bad at all.... that promises to be a sweet 157 and the Seths sweeten the deal.

I can't tell if that is a white dot or a reflection.

The Seths don't have the wiring to do the split coils, do they?

I must say that my 157 has very open and lively pickups and the Seths would do that also.

It should be interesting....

I plan on getting a spectacular 157 to go with my currently perfect 555 but after I get just the right Millie and before I get a truly awesome Eagle.

Tal - I'll sleep well tonight.

The older man that owned this could not remember what it came with and the guy that sold it for him didn't know anything about Heritages. He sent serial #'s and all info he had to factory and they just told him the cost for upgrades and year it was made. It's a 92 and I don't even know what is in it. He is also sending a set of Seth's in Gold with it as a bonus. Like I say 1 small nick in back of neck and no marks with Seth's included for 1100. I don't think I did bad. If it's not what he said I have a week to send it back no questions asked.

You should be talking with him about that Evans amp behind the guitar. Looks just like my Evans 850 . . . only mine is finished in green tolex. It's a great little amp.

Not bad at all.... that promises to be a sweet 157 and the Seths sweeten the deal.

I can't tell if that is a white dot or a reflection.

The Seths don't have the wiring to do the split coils, do they?

I must say that my 157 has very open and lively pickups and the Seths would do that also.

It should be interesting....

It seems that photos often show a white reflection on the toggle. Looking at the switch from two views, my bet is Schallers.

Seths can't be split. I don't know that I'd want to do that anyway. They are not very hot.

That was tempting. I saw the price drop. I came back in a few minutes and it was gone.

I don't think those are HRWs.

Seths and 157s mix pretty well for me. Frank, you seem like you might like something a little hotter. Maybe a Custom Custom or a JB.

I know , the Seths are to be used if I do away with the VIP. I have a Custom Custom and a Aph-1 that would also make a good combo by just splitting the bridge. I had already made that deal before it ended in case noone bid. I'm glad they didn't. The way my luck with Heritages has been going lately he would put it up and someone else would grab it before I hit BIN. I think my luck's changing Mark.icon_clown.gif

By the way I love BOZO!

I know , the Seths are to be used if I do away with the VIP. I have a Custom Custom and a Aph-1 that would also make a good combo by just splitting the bridge. I had already made that deal before it ended in case noone bid. I'm glad they didn't. The way my luck with Heritages has been going lately he would put it up and someone else would grab it before I hit BIN. I think my luck's changing Mark.icon_clown.gif

By the way I love BOZO!

I was actually watching it at $1100 for what I feel was a long time, and at the same time watching the wife, and then watching for a new message from Brent. In the end, the wife won out. She hasn't seen me with a black LP style guitar and she might have noticed ;p

H-157

'T' sn

Chestnut Burst

Choice Woods Upgrade

9 lbs

HRW's (Push/Pull Selector w/custom wiring)

59 neck profile

Gary Brawer frets/plek

GREAT gitfiddle.:icon_thumright:

That is beautiful! Love that Chestnut burst.

I was actually watching it at $1100 for what I feel was a long time, and at the same time watching the wife, and then watching for a new message from Brent. In the end, the wife won out. She hasn't seen me with a black LP style guitar and she might have noticed ;p

Yea they don't suspect Sunburst but a solid color can get ya busted. Mine ask me about a week ago where did the Gold Top come from, I thought you sold it awhile back. I sold the 150 and got a 140. Amazing how they know these things. But she never notices when I buy,sell,or trade a Sunburst.

Archived