Heritage Owners Club

Union Jack amps?

brentrocks

There is a fella on tgp that wants to do a partial trade with me for my 59 burst. He is offering a union Jack head and 2 D 13 cabs and $800 for my lp. He claims the head was $2000 new and the cabs are $900 each?

Union Jack website isn't much help. I do know they are hand wired USA made. The cabs I have no clue. Does anybody have any experience with these amps?

Thanks!

If it hasn't sold on fleabay for at least what you're calling "the value", it isn't worth it. That is, I concur with Mars Hall.

Never heard of them either, but was intrigued so did a little searching

Closest thing I could find on Union Jack amps was a HC review of their JTM45 style who had purchased it used for $700; as well as someone trying to sell their JTM45 style (which appears to have been unsuccesful)- not sure what value any of this adds to the thread other then me also casting my vote for a no-go.

Review

For Sale

I have seen Union Jack pop up on E-Bay and TGP from time to time. I was browsing there web site yesterday as a matter of fact. They do list the new price as $2000 but I don't think I have ever seen a used one offered for more than $900. I would bet they actually sell for more like $700-$800.

Archived