Heritage Owners Club

Closer to NGD

NoNameBand

Hello Friends, I just sold my EPIPHONE '09 Korina Flying V, '59 reissue to a Guy who payed me in cash, Canadian Dollars plus the exchange fee. Being as they seem to be holding their value against the American dollar, I think I will hold them for a while. I did pretty good on the sale to a very nice guy. I think I will hold the money and add to it as I can until I can order my Custom H-150. I'm Getting Closer To My Home (Parsons Street). Hopefully, I can place my order by Feb. and get my new 150 by PSPIV. That would be cool.

Hello Friends, I just sold my EPIPHONE '09 Korina Flying V, '59 reissue to a Guy who payed me in cash, Canadian Dollars plus the exchange fee. Being as they seem to be holding their value against the American dollar, I think I will hold them for a while. I did pretty good on the sale to a very nice guy. I think I will hold the money and add to it as I can until I can order my Custom H-150. I'm Getting Closer To My Home (Parsons Street). Hopefully, I can place my order by Feb. and get my new 150 by PSPIV. That would be cool.

Sweet.."Getting Closer To Home" isn't that a Grand funk song? :drunken_smilie:

Sweet.."Getting Closer To Home" isn't that a Grand funk song? :drunken_smilie:

Ha... It made me think of the same thing.

And yes... a new, custom H-150 for PSP IV would be a very cool thing... a great time to drool at the new arrivals.

Ha... It made me think of the same thing.

And yes... a new, custom H-150 for PSP IV would be a very cool thing... a great time to drool at the new arrivals.

What is "GAS"? Just in case I get it, I want to know what it is.

Gear Acquisition Syndrome :)

Haa... it's a little late for you to ask that question, I'd say. (thinking VSB? )

Forget the disease, concentrate on the cure... ^_^:hello:

Thanks for the clarification. Fred, that is great advice. We all know what the cure is. I feel like I am fund raising, "working for a cure". I'm new to all of these acronyms and abbreviations. As you may suspect, I don't text. VSB 150 is the cure and nothing less will do. I think knowing what you want is half the battle. That means I am half way there, maybe even a little closer with this Canadian money I just got for the Korina V. When I get closer to having all of the needed cash, I will reach out again to ask for advise on the best order process.

Thanks for the cheers,

Mark

You definately need a H 150!!!!

:icon_thumright:

Spoken by a true authority.

Guest HRB853370

Thanks for the clarification. Fred, that is great advice. We all know what the cure is. I feel like I am fund raising, "working for a cure". I'm new to all of these acronyms and abbreviations. As you may suspect, I don't text. VSB 150 is the cure and nothing less will do. I think knowing what you want is half the battle. That means I am half way there, maybe even a little closer with this Canadian money I just got for the Korina V. When I get closer to having all of the needed cash, I will reach out again to ask for advise on the best order process.

Thanks for the cheers,

Mark

Are you accepting donations into your fund, to make this happen sooner?

VSB, as in Vintage SunBurst. That seems to be part of the source of Mark's GAS ....

med_gallery_1051_3_122215.jpg

Once again, Fred is exactly correct. I am so jealous of Fred's 150. It looks perfect to me. Thanks Fred for your support and just keep dangling the carrot. I will get it. As we used to say, "VSB or Bust"! You guys are great. What a fun bunch of people to be associated with. Its worth buying a Heritage guitar just to belong to this great group called the HOC. It feels like I'm running a marathon and everyone is cheering for me to finish my race. How cool is that? You folks rock, I don't care what "Redking" says.

Archived