Heritage Owners Club

Played my first Heritage!

jjkrause84

Well, I got home yesterday after a LOOOONG flight and this morning brought out my little AC4TV, re-strung my 535 and played.

Wow.....

I mean, WOW!

It is, bar-none, THE best guitar I have EVER laid hands on. The sound, the feel....everything. I swear, this axe SINGS the blues like no other. Unbelievable!

I am IN the club....period!

Welcome home....!

The crew in Kalamazoo knows how to make instruments with something special added. And the magic doesn't diminish once the honeymoon is over. They just play and sound (and look) like the the Finest Handmade American Instruments, which is exactly what they are.....

( ps... your post would be even better with a pic or two attached...! :rolleyes_mini: ... if possible... )

JJ, I know you're a Yank but right now you're representing the UK end of the HOC alongside me and a small band of others. Welcome aboard :)

Pics please - I'd like to see the red of that 535 on some frosty ground like Snow White's lips against her skin ;)

JJ, I know you're a Yank but right now you're representing the UK end of the HOC alongside me and a small band of others. Welcome aboard :)

Pics please - I'd like to see the red of that 535 on some frosty ground like Snow White's lips against her skin ;)

I'm back home in LA for christmas...no snow to be seen, thank God!

Still...pics coming.

The 535 is so beautiful.Quite rare in England,although I have seen and tried a few. My pal's got a blonde 555,That's stunning too.Nice red colour.Very Christmassy.Love it ! :icon_thumleft:

Well, I got home yesterday after a LOOOONG flight and this morning brought out my little AC4TV, re-strung my 535 and played.

Wow.....

I mean, WOW!

It is, bar-none, THE best guitar I have EVER laid hands on. The sound, the feel....everything. I swear, this axe SINGS the blues like no other. Unbelievable!

Congratulations! I understand what you mean, and I am sure everyone here does, too. And it only gets better. I am happy for you. Enjoy!

Wow.....

I mean, WOW!

yeahman. it'll do other stuff, too B) - which pickups are those?

I dunno...SDs of some description. I forget. I'll gotta ask the guy. They're comfortably low-output (which makes me happy).

typically, i like mid-to-low output. seem to have more detail.

yeahman, let the amp do the work

Congrats JJ enjoy and use it in good health. I love mine with SD Antiquities also a great neck profile for me, kind of chunky I'd say.

BTY what is a JB pickup?

Here's the SD webpage.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/progressive/sh4_jb_model/

EDIT: WOW! The SD website says these thigns are HOT...16k. I have no idea how it matches so well with the '59 in the neck at 7.43k. It does sound killer though....way better than I expected from a mass-production company.

Nothing like a 535 to convert the masses. Now you get it. We've been trying to tell you but like most, you just have to learn for yourself. Welcome to the club. Now you can share in the fun.

:icon_thumright:

Wow.....

I mean, WOW!

:icon_thumright:

img3322it.jpg

img3323l.jpg

TThat's a beauty!! reminds me of my late 60's Epi I had as a kkid..I sold it for some WEED!! DOH!!! :cray_mini:

Archived