Heritage Owners Club

Somebody stop me - another new amp day - Tungsten Crema Wheat

GuitArtMan

Cortez_faceM.jpg

The picture is actually of the Cortez, 'cause I couldn't find a picture of a tweed Crema Wheat. Got a killer deal on a used one here is SoCal. Picked it up last night, in dead mint condition. Came with a Studio Slips cover. Light weight with tweed tone for days. This might be the ultimate grab-and-go/plug-and-play amp. Makes me sound as good as this guy...

Well, almost... :D

Creamy Baby! GC had a Tungsten here in Canton, but didn't want to move on price (and I didn't want to pay $750.00)...Congrats on a sweet amp!

Creamy Baby! GC had a Tungsten here in Canton, but didn't want to move on price (and I didn't want to pay $750.00)...Congrats on a sweet amp!

$750 for a Crema Wheat?!? :eek: That is stupid cheap. The usually go used in the $1250 - $1300 range. You sure that wasn't the smaller Mosaic or Cortez?

$750 for a Crema Wheat?!? :eek: That is stupid cheap. The usually go used in the $1250 - $1300 range. You sure that wasn't the smaller Mosaic or Cortez?

Probably a Cortez. The Creamy Baby comment was for the amp listed here.

Congrats, GuitArtman!

Would you happen to know how much it weighs?

And is that a 15" speaker?

I'm guessing the weight is between 25-30 lbs, but that's just a guess. It's definitely the lightest combo I own. 12" speaker. It's basically a tweed deluxe with a beefier output section that puts out 20 watts (with a pair of 6v6s) as opposed to about 12 watts for your standard deluxe. You can also run 6l6s if you want for more headroom.

congrats G-man..I never thought I would say this, but that amp sounds better than the Juke demo I heard..Lawd Almighty!!

Fantastic amp - I'm envious!

Are you planning to post some clips? I'd like to hear P90s through that amp.

I'm just starting to get some home recording stuff together so it might be a while before I can post any clips - my studio is out office right now which shares space with the main house computer, the cats litter boxes and overflow from my wife's closet! You probably don't want to hear my play anyway!

Archived