Heritage Owners Club

blackheart amps

So I'm waiting for my KBP810 RD amp to be delivered, but I did see my local GC has a used 5W Blackheart head for $120! Looks like a fun amp that can actually go down to 3W. For $120, I don't think I can go wrong. Any opinions out there?

D. They got quite the fan base when they first came out. Kind of a boutique side of Crate; they're competition to the Epi, Jr, I guess. And they accept all kinds of mods. I've played them, tho' never owned one. I think they'd be a fun, little bedroom amp.

Turned out to be a false alarm. Amp was already sold. Darn it!

Just saw my 1st one didn't try it. Looks interesting, was $349 in a local large mom and pop ie: not GC..Would have been a great deal.

Just saw my 1st one didn't try it. Looks interesting, was $349 in a local large mom and pop ie: not GC..Would have been a great deal.

This one was used for $119! I was going to jump on it, but I called the store 10 minutes before they opened and it was sold already.. Couldn't believe it... But I did see some used 1W versions called the Ant I believe... Seems interesting as well...

I have the Blackheart Little Giant 5w/3w it is an awesome little amp! the Handsome Devil is the 15/5 watt and the Killer Ant (or something like that) is the 1 watt...they ROCK! Definitely worth the money...

Archived