Heritage Owners Club

My Hillbilly Floorboard

smurph1

Well I finally built it..A wooden floorboard that ACTUALLY WORKS!! I'll take some pics for ya'll if I can just figure out Photobucket!! So here's how it's laid out..Dunlop CryBaby into Small Clone Chorus (Great Pedal by the way) into Ibanez Tube Screamer for a bit of Bluesy Crunch, into ToneBone Classic overdrive for paint peeling distortion into Classic 30..It works and it Sounds AWESOME!! Took it out Saturday night, and my frinds were razzin me sayin..Why use a Pallet for a pedal board? But the bottom line is I saved a minimum of 120 bucks.. :biggrin_mini:

you're working too hard, smurph.

gorm

gorm-shelf-softwood__16710_PE100983_S4.jpg

gorm pedalboard search

they come in different sizes and configurations, but that's the basic one. you can get fancy and put a few together or make tiers or add paint and velcro or what have you. have to buy them in store, however. they won't ship them.

you're not using a whole pallet, right? :)

gorm

gorm pedalboard search

they come in different sizes and configurations, but that's the basic one. you can get fancy and put a few together or make tiers or add paint and velcro or what have you. have to buy them in store, however. they won't ship them.

I use one of these for one of my boards. Few extra screws and it works fine.

Well I finally built it..A wooden floorboard that ACTUALLY WORKS!! I'll take some pics for ya'll if I can just figure out Photobucket!! So here's how it's laid out..Dunlop CryBaby into Small Clone Chorus (Great Pedal by the way) into Ibanez Tube Screamer for a bit of Bluesy Crunch, into ToneBone Classic overdrive for paint peeling distortion into Classic 30..It works and it Sounds AWESOME!! Took it out Saturday night, and my frinds were razzin me sayin..Why use a Pallet for a pedal board? But the bottom line is I saved a minimum of 120 bucks.. :biggrin_mini:

You saved more than that, having not bought a power supply, I assume. Congrats!!! Looking forward to pics, and your Tone Bone Sounds intriguing!

Guest HRB853370

You saved more than that, having not bought a power supply, I assume. Congrats!!! Looking forward to pics, and your Tone Bone Sounds intriguing!

TONE BONE? I ain't touchin that one!

Guest HRB853370

you better not, people will get weird ideas about you! : D

too late..with a name like skinslammer people already have weird ideas about me.

gorm

gorm pedalboard search

Nah..It just looks like a pallet..I'm woodworking challenged, so it's a freakin miracle the thing works!! :biggrin_mini:

I already had the power supply, so all I had to do was plug it in and RAWK!!

Smurph, sounds cool.

Regarding photo bucket with Mar's help I posted a step by step post in the recent photobucket thread in family tree for posting full size pics. Once you upload your photos to photo bucket from your computer do this:

1.Select your photo on photo bucket

2.On the right near the face book etc logos select "see more"

3.On the next page select "get link code"

4 Select and copy the link listed for "Direct link for layout pages"

5. On the HOC message tool bar paste that link into the green square photo looking icon two over from the smiley face. Just click the green square, paste the link and then hit "insert Image"

Archived