Heritage Owners Club

KBP810 Reverb Deluxe Amp Demo's

This amp is handwired Josh? Wow~! The tolex covering (Clemson Orange) is growing on me.

You bet it is! And Brian spares no expense. No junk parts in this baby! Its a little more orange than the photo makes it appear. Can't wait until my H-140 is contrasting against it!

Sounds killer DB; What kind of turnaround time on the KBP810?

Hey - that's a nice demo! Real world with clean sounds, both channels, drive pedal in front, different pickups. Love the 'little lamb' tone, which is one of my fav for DR, that deep lush clean that it gives. Tore down is cool, too - nice drive. So I guess the amp does sound as good as it looks. Nice! :icon_thumright:

Its a really sweet amp. Guess they knew a thing or two about amps in the 60's. I appreciate the comments, wish I was a little less sloppy though... :drunken_smilie:

Sounds killer DB; What kind of turnaround time on the KBP810?

That depends on Brian's schedule. We work for a cellular carrier, so we do get busy. He only does amp's on the side as a hobby. I think mine was only six weeks, but you'll need to check with him for pricing and turnaround. Who knows, if you act fast, he may have it ready for PSP IV! :icon_thumleft:

Archived