Heritage Owners Club

Selector Switch Covers

DetroitBlues

When I bought my H-140, I noticed the usual Rhythm/Lead cover wasn't on the toggle switch. At first I just thought someone removed it, but the more I've noticed, I realized Heritages don't come with them. Obviously, we don't need it, but does anyone know why Heritage never did (or doesn't now) include them?

No clue. I do have one on my H150CM, but it may have been added later. If you want one I'm sure they'll put one on.

The problem I've always had with them is that you can barely read them while playing the guitar, and they are upside down. They really don't serve a purpose.

Heritage players are are much more tonally sophisticated and therefore don't need to be told the position of their pickup switches.

dan

That's a very nice sentiment, Dan. ............. :biggrin_mini:

Yeah, noticed that on my first H157. Thought about putting one on, but what's the point? I think most of us know what direction does what.

That's a very nice sentiment, Dan. ............. :biggrin_mini:

Yeah, noticed that on my first H157. Thought about putting one on, but what's the point? I think most of us know what direction does what.

I completely agree. At first I thought it was removed so I was almost ready to put one on. Then I realized they don't come with them, just some of us add them later.... Beside, the neck pickup IS the lead pickup when I'm playing the blues!

Archived