Heritage Owners Club

So, you want a Heritage that doesn't make...

barrymclark

Triple P90 lefty 357, with triple binding all over, in triple AAA five piece neck, mother of pearl and abalone block inlays inlays, mega super duper inlaid headstock.

Have I missed anything ?

Bling to the max, that should do it.

Three is a good number

Yep it sure is..Hmmm.. Let me think.. A Chambered Goldtop H-157 with 3 Lollar P-90s.. Bound Fingerboard with MOP Trapezoid markers..Nickel Hardware, with Old Style open back tuners..Yeah That's the Ticket.. :drunken_smilie:

I wish they made something like the ES-135...basically a H575 with a thinner 2" body, and a center block

Run with it!

What model name would you give it? Obviously can't use the H535... so, you might have to use the H537 since the ES 137 and ES 135 are pretty close.

Any changes to the 135 model that you would introduce?

The 127 is alright since they simply won't build it but they had before.

Not as a thinline w/maple neck, string thru body and tele bridge they didn't. But I see, tho, so make the model HOC-126.3T

I think you already have one. make it a two pup thinline and I'm in.

I wish I had one as I stated but I see your logic in a 2-pup thinline. I would take one of those too and use it as my back-up. Of course a new amp would be in store too. Maybe a Heritage Kenny Burrell model but I believe that another thread. ;)

I wish I had one as I stated but I see your logic in a 2-pup thinline. I would take one of those too and use it as my back-up. Of course a new amp would be in store too. Maybe a Heritage Kenny Burrell model but I believe that another thread. ;)

How is the one in your avatar different?

How is the one in your avatar different?

Quite a few way actually. Neither the fretboard, PG, nor the bridge are ebony. There isn't black binding on the body nor "f" holes. Different tailpiece and the Strap/Jack is not in end of tailpiece. The body width is 17" instead of 18". The PUP is a Benedetto instead of a #3 Heritage. Other than that it is exactly the same. :smile_mini2: I was trying to describe an instrument with a bigger-hollower-warmer tone that is a little more ascetically pleasing to my eye. I have no complaints about my present Classic Eagle. I play it more than my vintage "G" brands. It is just if I had the $ I would love to have a Heritage built to my specs. I guess I would like my own signature model. I would probably have my name on the truss rod cover too. How is that for ego? :biggrin_mini:

Archived