Heritage Owners Club

Wierdest Item Description in Fleabay!

My local Guitar Center has a GG10 Gorilla amp for $10. I considered it only if it was the same model as my very first amp years ago. Mine was a 10W tube amp, but I cannot tell looking at this one. So I was trying to do some research when I came across this listing in Ebay... All I've got to say is WTF Batman?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMPLIFIER-Guitar-Gorilla-M-GG10-S-0587-01-/260727656512

I like how the additional notes mentions how they like to put as much detail as possible, but don't always have time to add more detail... yet have two spectacularly long paragraphs in the listing without a single comment about the product :laughing6:

I like how the additional notes mentions how they like to put as much detail as possible, but don't always have time to add more detail... yet have two spectacularly long paragraphs in the listing without a single comment about the product :laughing6:

My point exactly!

Hah! I get it! the listing is not about the amp he's selling, it's taking advantage of a low cost venue for him to expound and philosophize something felt from his heart and get his thoughts out to a potentially big audience for little money.

Listings for low priice items are not costly, he got his .02 worth in and the message was not negative... it is a form of unusual, low cost advertising for his business.

I'm thankful to be living in America, where folks have the right to free, (in this case not very expensive) speech. Nothing he wrote hurts me.

Peace.

Archived