Heritage Owners Club

Ok Pics finally of new purchase

Kuz

I ordered cream rings from Ren for my gold 535.  They came with 3 holes.  All of my Heritage rings have 3 holes.  If you look in between the two screws for the Schallers you might see the middle hole.

Joe's 150 has 3 holes in the rings and he has the SD59s in it. 

Might be the photo but the strings appear to be closer to the binding on the base strings with plenty of room before rolling off the treble. Don't know if that's the way you like it but you said you have not had the chance to played it yet. Mine had string spacing issues so I installed a bone nut and new bridge saddles. I also have that goldtop with the same tuners, Seth Lovers, tonepro bridge, amber tips. no finger rest. Your bridge is set nice and low with the saddles are all facing the correct direction so the position is prefect and she should set up real nice. The wood on the headstock looks much better than mine too! Thats a keeper... congratulations! 

Might be the photo but the strings appear to be closer to the binding on the base strings with plenty of room before rolling off the treble. Don't know if that's the way you like it but you said you have not had the chance to played it yet. Mine had string spacing issues so I installed a bone nut and new bridge saddles. I also have that goldtop with the same tuners, Seth Lovers, tonepro bridge, amber tips. no finger rest. Your bridge is set nice and low with the saddles are all facing the correct direction so the position is prefect and she should set up real nice. The wood on the headstock looks much better than mine too! Thats a keeper... congratulations!   

Must just be an optical illusion from the photo. I have had that problem with a Strat I owned (then quickly returned). The 150 GT plays  incredibly well. I still have less than a half hour on it :'(  Just so darn busy with coaching baseball and a new job.

More like my optical delusion. Your later posted photo clearly showed perfect alignment over the pickups and up the nut. All you need after the switch tip and rings would be caps and RS superpots. 500s for the neck & 300 bridge. The neck set looks right-on so you can slam the stop tail down for coupling without fear of bridge bending. You got a masterbuilt Heritage, it deserves to be named just like the bursts.

Archived