Heritage Owners Club

Anyone going to the LA Amp Show next weekend?

GuitArtMan

That's just Not fair! They have a little show around here each year that I enjoy. To go to a full fledged, real show would be the bomb! Take a camera and many photos Please!

Wish I could go. Does one need an invitation, or need to be a business owner to get invited to this?

I've always wondered about that. There are always cool shows of some sort in Nashville and I've often thought of just showing up and trying to walk in.

The worst thing that could happen is they say "No".

Maybe we could incorporate the HOC as a guitar clearing house and we'd all be employees with Brent as the CEO :laugh_mini:

Looks like a really cool show to attend

I was just browsing at the "Last show" pictures gallery from the one in NY... ton's of gear, but yet looks incredibly casual

http://ampshow.com/ampshowNY2011/

Yes very casual. The exhibitors just set up in a hotel suite. You can walk on in, talk with the designer(s), play their amps, suffer from chops envy, hear monster players tearin' it up, etc. The hotel sets off one side for the amp show 'cause they know it's gonna get LOUD. I've not stayed but I've heard the after hours parties/jams are quite good.

Archived