Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage owner...blown away

vbf

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought my first H150 as well. Glad you love yours, I love mine. But like I said in an earlier post....don't tell too many people or the price will go through the roof!!! Lol!! NAH!!! Spread the word The Heritage guys need to be better known. You wanna try and get your hands on any Heritage guitars in the UK, it's a nightmare. But patience prevails.

Stay well

You wanna try and get your hands on any Heritage guitars in the UK, it's a nightmare. But patience prevails.

There are usually one or two on eBay UK at any one time and I've got a 170 up in our own For Sale part of the forum.

Where are you in the UK?

Hey guys, I puy some pictures of the H150 and the H140 in the gallery and as for buying another one....well....I gotta save those pennies up' but I can't help but keep looking on ebay, I think I must suffer from some sort OCD!! Lol!! Keep well!!

Hey guys, I puy some pictures of the H150 and the H140 in the gallery and as for buying another one....well....I gotta save those pennies up' but I can't help but keep looking on ebay, I think I must suffer from some sort OCD!! Lol!! Keep well!! PS I must learn to use this Forum Properly, so sorry for the double post!!

Missed this thread..somehow. Welcome to both of you, and both from the UK, too! Terrific! (V)bf, nice, nice 150! I have one, as well, and love it, for a variety of reasons. (W)ildwing, we'd love to see yours!

There are usually one or two on eBay UK at any one time and I've got a 170 up in our own For Sale part of the forum.

Where are you in the UK?

Archived