Heritage Owners Club

1998 Heritage H150 review

wildwing

Hey peeps, Just been doing a quick review of my newest guitar. Been playing it for about 2 hours and so far:

The weight is incredible compared to my H140 but about the same as my Les Paul Custom

The sound through a Marshall 50 watt combo is frightening and real bluesy, dirty and the mids and the highs are incredibly sharp. The bass end just thuds and sounds amazing.

Through a vox 100 watt valve head it is very clean (no overdrive on the amp) and every note is sharp and clear

Through a Marshall 15 watt combo it sounds fantastic at low volume

and finally through my boss home studio with Mackie powered speakers it is just....well....AWESOME!!

The stings are 10 gauge, I usually use Ernie Ball hybrid gauge 9. But the guy I bought it from had put brand new gauge 10 strings on it and it seems a shame to waste 'em!

All in all, besides my fingers are killin' me, I am more than a little chuffed at The Heritage H150 can't honestly say that it any better than my Les Paul's but I can honestly say that it is just as good. Hat's off to the guys from Heritage, I just can't understand why more people don't know about them, but as soon as more people find out how good they are....the price will go up, so let's keep it between ourselves!! Lol!!

Cheers and keep well

PS I put some pictures up of both the H140 and H150 in the gallery. Having trouble with the avitar but I'm working on it now.

post-5496-0-07893200-1321481669_thumb.jpg

Archived