Heritage Owners Club

What would Santa drop under your tree?

Guest HRB853370

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Smoke, makes me honored that somebody is lusting after that one. Actually, several HOC members are lusting after that one!!

Seriously, Slammer. It's beautiful. When you recently posted the FS listing, and I saw the pics for the first time, I let out a palpable gasp, eyes and mouth opened wide, and I started running through a mental list of what I own that I'd be willing to part with. Add to it the heft.....That's the one. I know I'm not alone, and odds are, my future 150 will likely be another, but that's the standard by which others will be measured. I'm not of the collector bent of some of the assembled. I want a single quality guitar of each style. I'll have me a 150 at some point. Continue to enjoy it. Maybe at the next PSP I can actually lay my eyes on her.

Guest HRB853370

Seriously, Slammer. It's beautiful. When you recently posted the FS listing, and I saw the pics for the first time, I let out a palpable gasp, eyes and mouth opened wide, and I started running through a mental list of what I own that I'd be willing to part with. Add to it the heft.....That's the one. I know I'm not alone, and odds are, my future 150 will likely be another, but that's the standard by which others will be measured. I'm not of the collector bent of some of the assembled. I want a single quality guitar of each style. I'll have me a 150 at some point. Continue to enjoy it. Maybe at the next PSP I can actually lay my eyes on her.

And play it too!!!

Archived