Heritage Owners Club

Boss BC-2 combo drive

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

Anybody tried one of these? I am thinking of replacing my DS-1 distortion box with this one, since I never use that box. Supposedly, it delivers a British combo sound.

Guest HRB853370

Its really new, my guess since the ST2 Powerstack was a Marshall in a box, this must be the AC30 in a box.

It is. You like your powerstack? Or is it for sale?

It is. You like your powerstack? Or is it for sale?

I just sold it a couple weeks ago for $50. You can find them for around $60 on GC's used gear section.

That pedal was my main dirt pedal for the KBP RD amp. I could go from bluesy tone to an all out Angus Young sonic assault with it.

Hey DB, if it is anything like the Vox-y tone in the Cube, and I assume it is, I think it sounds pretty good.

Give 'er a swing. All of the pedals I have seen come out lately seem to be the tone settings on the Cubes. So... maybe they are the same. I can maybe throw up a little Queen or something if you want to get an idea. I can post it on here or share in a PM. Either way. Just let me know.

If I had an amp that I wanted to put pedals through, I'd probably go this route. I am sure it can get close enough to fool the average listener at very least. :D

I had the Power Stack once. I really dug that pedal. Could definitely get that Marshall vibe out of it.

Archived