Heritage Owners Club

NAD

glaister

Nice amp Glaister. Big enough to get lound, small enough to be able to heat the output tubes without making your ears bleed.

Yeah,I`ve had 100w`s and 4x12 and you can`t use them without everyone telling you it`s too loud! This 18 watter`s a lovely thing to play and look at,I had the cabs done plexi style,but in green on black tolex.Easy to move around also.Still pretty loud for home use tho`.

that looks great, did you get the cab at the same time?

congrats!!

I had a 36w head....same circuit but with 4x EL84 power tubes

sounded fantastic but at the time I had a matchless DC30 clone & a Vox AC30 as well, so was a bit redundant, sold it

I used it thru a G12-65 4x12, private jack 4x12, and a celestion blue 2x12...sounded great through all of them. the blues cut & had that edgy tone, but the others had more bass.

that looks great, did you get the cab at the same time?

congrats!!

I had a 36w head....same circuit but with 4x EL84 power tubes

sounded fantastic but at the time I had a matchless DC30 clone & a Vox AC30 as well, so was a bit redundant, sold it

I used it thru a G12-65 4x12, private jack 4x12, and a celestion blue 2x12...sounded great through all of them. the blues cut & had that edgy tone, but the others had more bass.

I bought the complete chassis off Ebay and had the box made for it a few months ago,then I`ve just had the cab built by the same guy to match,he makes agreat job of them !

Archived