Heritage Owners Club

Anybody own a H 576?

brentrocks

regarding soundclips of an H576 - www.sonicbids.com/thebandsnack - check out the live clip of "grey" at about the 7 minute mark there's a few different tones - recorded with my 576 through an old traynor guitar mate - there's a picture of it there too

regarding soundclips of an H576 - www.sonicbids.com/thebandsnack - check out the live clip of "grey" at about the 7 minute mark there's a few different tones - recorded with my 576 through an old traynor guitar mate - there's a picture of it there too

your solo was awesome!!!  i love the sax in that song too!  your singer is great as well!!  great jam!!!!

I have a 576.  I replaced the bridge and tailpiece with G-style hardware and have a Seth Lover in the bridge slot, a SD Jazz pickup in the neck slot.

I love the guitar and gigged with it regularly for a while.  The only downside is that the neck meets the body a little higher on the neck than usual, so the upper register is a little tougher to get at.  The cutaway is also narrower than that of a 575, making the upper notes even harder to get at.

But I like the guitar very much.  Mine's definitely a keeper.

When pricing guit's, remember is someone bought fair value for 1500 5 years ago aint the same dollar you got today....

In 2007, $1,500.00 value from 2003 is worth:

$1,690.29  using the Consumer Price Index 

$1,686.91  using the GDP deflator 

$1,852.17  using the value of consumer bundle * 

$1,630.39  using the unskilled wage * 

$1,824.76  using the nominal GDP per capita 

$1,894.20  using the relative share of GDP 

Happy hunting

$1,690.29  using the Consumer Price Index

$1,686.91  using the GDP deflator

$1,852.17  using the value of consumer bundle *

$1,630.39  using the unskilled wage *