Heritage Owners Club

MXR Carbon Copy - How do you set it to 300 milliseconds

koula901

I personally have never been able to time the repeats exactly to a given song with any delay, so I kind of gave up trying. Songs like Welcome to the Jungle, once I got the repeats timed exactly right, and then the band kicks in, something is always just a little bit off.

So, I generally use delay as just a slapback, or stretch it out for some spacey stuff on rare occasion, but I never try to make the repeated notes intregal to what I'm playing. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not. :icon_scratch:

yes, point well taken and I feel the same way. Still trying feel my way around the delay and how it works with songs. Reverb seems much easier! It's cool, though, when a solo stops, and you hear the repeats at the same beat.

yes, point well taken and I feel the same way. Still trying feel my way around the delay and how it works with songs. Reverb seems much easier! It's cool, though, when a solo stops, and you hear the repeats at the same beat.

Yep that's me too reverb is much more usable for me..Delay just seems to muddle the tone..IMHO,,

I only use a short delay set to about 300ms with maybe oneor two repeats, and a long delay set to about 500-600ms with one or two repeats

Sometimes use them both at the same time.

I tried using tap delay's but I never found the need for exact repeats. Others cant live with out accurate repeats.

Archived