Heritage Owners Club

the reverburator has landed

big bob

So the Demeter reverb came today.. it's a analog reverb with two spring tanks, one set long,one short, they can also be mixed and phase reversed.

I have only had about 30 min to play as it's late and the sound city is loud. So far so good.. has a real nice tone and is super easy to set. I'll have time tomorrow to dial in just the right settings, then I hope to make some recordings of the rig at band practice on sun.

The set up is coming along nice

Sound city 120 head

Weber 200 watt fane loaded cab

Demeter reverbulator

Demeter Fat Over driveulator (on it's way)

More to come ...... Later!

Guest HRB853370

So the Demeter reverb came today.. it's a analog reverb with two spring tanks, one set long,one short, they can also be mixed and phase reversed.

I have only had about 30 min to play as it's late and the sound city is loud. So far so good.. has a real nice tone and is super easy to set. I'll have time tomorrow to dial in just the right settings, then I hope to make some recordings of the rig at band practice on sun.

Sound city 120 head

Demeter reverbulator

Bet my amp is louder than yours...

Demeter stuff is fantastic and they are a good bunch of people very good at what they do and there if you ever need them . I just sent in my 80's mic pre/DI for a recap and they were very quick and fair and oh man does it sound good .

Unless you're playing loud enough to shake the walls, a reverb sweetens the pot!

Congrats B2!

Sound city 120 head

Demeter reverbulator

That Demeter stuff looks really cool, I checked the website. I'm surprised it never popped up on my radar while I was on a pedal hunt. What do you think of the overdrive?

That Demeter stuff looks really cool, I checked the website. I'm surprised it never popped up on my radar while I was on a pedal hunt. What do you think of the overdrive?

Should be here tomorrow or Tuesday, I'll let you know! The reverb sounded great at band practice today.

It's funny how an hour of playing with a nice natural reverb makes you wonder how you ever got by with out?

I've wondered about this at times... when I've had amps without reverb. I certainly like having it available, but I hate to hassle with external boxes at times also.

Clips will be interesting for sure.

Archived