Heritage Owners Club

Delay Shopping sub $100.

Yep, you're right... I really should thank that guy for that...

PC80094.png

Apparently no thanks is needed as he doesn't have the decency to refrain from patting himself on the back. :)

That's funny!

I would buy MXR Carbon Copy in a heart beat.

Here is one Carbon Copy that is $100.-

I have a Boss DD-6 and a Maxon AD-9 as well.

I still have the Maxon AD9 on my pedal board for slap back echo.

But it is because MXR CC was not out when I had purchased the Maxon AD9.

If it was today, I would buy 2 MXR CCs.

One for longer delay and one for slap back.

However, I don't easily sell pedals once I buy them.

So, I have one AD9 and a CC on my board.

My DD6 is not used anymore.

Not over yet.. I'm just starting.. I have found several MXR's for around 110.00 I'm also looking at a wampler analog delay. and an EH deluxe memory man. any other suggestions will be met with open arms.

The Memory Man is very cool but a big and pricey, sounds great though. Strymon El Capiston is a great delay at 300 bucks, but really amazing sounds available.

Two from Ibanez. The DL10 from the 80s is excellent. Very analog sounding digital, ahead of its time. Careful with the input/output jacks, they break easy.

Not easy to find. More recently, the EM-5 echomachine. Got one for a friend and was quite impressed. Clear, pleasing delay sound.

MD

I have an El Capistan...amazing pedal but waaaay out of the $100 realm. Most expensive pedal

I've ever had. Big gulp when i bought it. Along side it still use a DD3 which is a decent little delay.

To replace the DD3, I'm looking hard at the TC Electronic Flash Back because it has AUDIO tap tempo

Instead of tapping a switch you hold down the switch and strum your guitar to set the time

I have an El Capistan...amazing pedal but waaaay out of the $100 realm. Most expensive pedal

I've ever had. Big gulp when i bought it. Along side it still use a DD3 which is a decent little delay.

To replace the DD3, I'm looking hard at the TC Electronic Flash Back because it has AUDIO tap tempo

Instead of tapping a switch you hold down the switch and strum your guitar to set the time

They make another newer model of the Flash Back that might be worth looking at too....

The TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay...

http://proguitarshop.com/tc-electronic-alter-ego-delay.html

tc_alterego_992.jpg

Josh, theres a TC Electronics Flashback for sale in Tulsa for $100.

http://tulsa.craigsl...2878224549.html

I listened to one at the amp show Saturday. Liked it so much I ordered myself one. Was tempted to go for this used one. You could probably get that one delivered for $110.

Believe me Josh, you need one of these.

Archived