Heritage Owners Club

Joyo Pedals

I'm not looking for any of their Alpha or Ultimate Drive pedals. There are two of their pedals I'm looking at, first being the Ultimate Octave and Joyo Digital Delay.... My Digitech Bad Monkey is really good for what I use it for.

I listened to the digital delay demo on the web site and I thought it sounded pretty darn good.

Ok, I checked out your site, and I want to thank you for sending Detriot the link. The Joyo pedal demos sounds pretty darn good. I was even impressed with the compressor, and for some reason I'm really nit picky when it comes to compression.

I have a feeling I'm going to be losing some of my pay check to you all very soon :)

Keep us in mind when you are ready to order ... we ship just about anywhere in the USA in about 3 days. We always carry our items in stock(unless they are pre-order. We feel for the money the delay cannot be beat.

Hey ... I do not want to get booted from this Forum because I really really like it. So if this is against the law or something just let me know and I will remove the post... but would you guys be interested in a coupon at pedaltrader?

COUPON CODE: HERTIAGE5OFF

HERITAGE FORUMS $5 OFF ENTIRE ORDER

Enjoy!

It's hard to get kicked off the HoC. However, I would suggest that something like this actually go in the For Sale section for non-Heritage Goods. Not that we don't appreciate the offer, for sure! I might even take you up on the coupon. Mine is just a suggestion, Mods will rule one way or the other for the "official" stance.

It's hard to get kicked off the HoC. However, I would suggest that something like this actually go in the For Sale section for non-Heritage Goods. Not that we don't appreciate the offer, for sure! I might even take you up on the coupon. Mine is just a suggestion, Mods will rule one way or the other for the "official" stance.

Kenny is right. If you are selling anything other than Heritage, it goes in the Non-Heritage section. Posts do not get deleted, but threads do get moved from time to time.

Archived