Heritage Owners Club

Rocking the 170

big bob

I think you've got a real pirate thing going on there. If I knew how, I'd photoshop in a hat and parrot.

Fred? Can you help a guy out???

Hey Lance... tell us more... set list, sound, smooth or complicated gig.. What songs did you play.. ?

( you know that I'm just having some fun with the pics.. I had hoped to create a poster looking version, but no luck so far... )

Hey Lance... tell us more... set list, sound, smooth or complicated gig.. What songs did you play.. ?

( you know that I'm just having some fun with the pics.. I had hoped to create a poster looking version, but no luck so far... )

Set list

California stars (wilco)

Feeling alright (dave mason version)

pork and beans (weezer)

Bohemian like you (dandy warhols)

Passenger side (wilco)

Living after midnight (judis priest)

Harder they come (whalers)

rocky mountain way (joe walsh)

slave (stones)

Psycho Killer (talking heads)

Cheap sunglasses (zz top)

The set went really fast. I know I flubbed the solo on living after midnight, and it's an easy solo. I also Alzheimered on some lyrics.. Overall I think it went well.. lots of cheers. we shot lots of video but I haven't seen any of it yet. I had a super great time, can't wait for the next show.

Archived