Heritage Owners Club

Rocking the 170

big bob

Great pic Lance! I was rocking mine last night, too, but alas, I don't gig, so I was lamely rocking mine through Garage Band on the IPad. Still fun, though. I can't get over how great it plays and looks for a 1988 guitar.

By the look in your eyes, you were being flashed by somebody in the front row! Rock On B2!!!

By the look in your eyes, you were being flashed by somebody in the front row! Rock On B2!!!

There was a bonfire so large I could feel the heat 30 yards away on the stage. Really freeky

Had a great time! This was my first real public performance. All in all we did great, I did flub a super easy solo, oh well. Can't wait for the next show.

That looks staged...

You had the Sound City out. Was it worth the heft?

You guys in the tropics with short pants...

That looks staged...

That looks staged...

The sound city sounded great. I still only had it set around 3.5-4 on the volume..

I bet it was the percussion of the SS that got the fire blazing - amoungst other things.

I played the 170 through the sound city, with only two pedals, a reverb and a overdrive. sounded great.. She (the sound city) is a big gal. I guess it should keep me in good shape toteing her around. The guitarist in the band that played after us pushed himself onto the stage while we were loading out. He told me he just had to have a look at the 170. He said he thought it must really be special.. Asked me lots of questions. He ended up playing a 1973 SG through a music man 2x12 combo.. that was a real nice combo.

Archived