Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Headstocks with added # above Ser# ?

michaeljames

Does this represent a 'special limited run/edition' ?

Example:

O12345

Made in Kalamazoo, MI

USA

#183 of xxx amount produced?

That Limited '2' I am aware of ~ I owned one once! It was a great Kalamazoo '78 Gib. I have seen other Heritages with those 3 digit numbers, but not many. I am not only referring to the one on Ebay, but others? Again, I have not seen many ~ but a few.

RE: Another 150? Always! :icon_spiderman:

Some are true limited number runs such as the Gary Moores(2 runs of 75)... In the case of the Deluxe model, they are sequential through the YEARS and i havent seen a number above 200 yet over many years.

You still looking for another 150?

My Deluxe is #256. According to the s/n, it would have been the 2nd guitar produced on the 353rd day of 2010. So, probably not many more produced that year.

The neck on my AA vintage Deluxe is actually a bit chunkier than my V vintage Millie and N vintage 150P. The 150P is more of a shallow D profile (almost flat on the back side); the Millie is what I call a shallow or thin neck C profile (according to Ren, a pretty standard Heritage neck), and the Deluxe is bit chunkier C profile.

Here's some pics of the Deluxe

'10 H150 Deluxe - OSB

'10 H150 Deluxe - OSB detail

The neck on my AA vintage Deluxe is actually a bit chunkier than my V vintage Millie and N vintage 150P. The 150P is more of a shallow D profile (almost flat on the back side); the Millie is what I call a shallow or thin neck C profile (according to Ren, a pretty standard Heritage neck), and the Deluxe is bit chunkier C profile.

Here's some pics of the Deluxe

Awesome guitar! Welcome to the Deluxe LE club!

Archived