Heritage Owners Club

Re-organized my pedalboard last night

I just noticed that you got rid of that long strip thingy - that you used to plug all the pedals into. Are you finding your board works okay without it?

I just noticed that you got rid of that long strip thingy - that you used to plug all the pedals into. Are you finding your board works okay without it?

its a little noisier without it....but it allows me to have now variety on the board.....i believe because the vintage MUFF and the vintage boss flanger are not true bypass, that is the source of most of the noise.

How do you like the Strymon? Long learning curve on that one? Have you played the Strymon Lex? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Rick

the ElCapistan is a phenominal pedal...worth every penny!!! i would reccomend it to any player......i want to try a LEX

the elcapistan is a "do all" IMO...very quiet, tons of features

Nice man ... now its time for a MOEN pedal switcher to relieve your pedal tap dancing ;) love progammable presets!!! killer board lots of good stuff on there ;) nice job.

thank you :icon_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

the ElCapistan is a phenominal pedal...worth every penny!!! i would reccomend it to any player......i want to try a LEX

the elcapistan is a "do all" IMO...very quiet, tons of features

What does the El Capistan do?

Archived