Heritage Owners Club

Heritage annual summer shutdown??

chico

anyone know if the plant is closing next week for the usual 4th shutdown?

yup, closed all next week

A month or two ago, I had joked with a couple of buddies (and Kuz in a couple of posts) about just picking my guitar up at the plant, when I went for the tour.  At the time, I thought that was kind of funny.  Well, after Brent's sighting of the finished product nearly two weeks ago, and no response from Ren as to its whereabouts, and their being shut down next week, I'm beginning to think that might be the only way to get my hands on it.  This is beginning to be just a tad frustrating....          :BangHead:     

A month or two ago, I had joked with a couple of buddies (and Kuz in a couple of posts) about just picking my guitar up at the plant, when I went for the tour.  At the time, I thought that was kind of funny.  Well, after Brent's sighting of the finished product nearly two weeks ago, and no response from Ren as to its whereabouts, and their being shut down next week, I'm beginning to think that might be the only way to get my hands on it.  This is beginning to be just a tad frustrating....          :BangHead:       

were they gonna ship it to wolfs first?

I think it would be kind of neat to pick it up at the factory, as long as it didn't need a setup or tweaking. 

Well, yeah, it would, and I'd be willing to bet Ren can set one up just fine.  But I'm beginning to get antsy, after fourteen months, and the shutdown.  I've got a pretty cool gig coming up next weekend and was hoping to have it for that, but the 576 will do just fine; it always  does!  After all this time, another week or two really shouldn't matter....

Well, yeah, it would, and I'd be willing to bet Ren can set one up just fine.  But I'm beginning to get antsy, after fourteen months, and the shutdown.  I've got a pretty cool gig coming up next weekend and was hoping to have it for that, but the 576 will do just fine; it always  does!  After all this time, another week or two really shouldn't matter....

Hang in, you will be a happy man when it is delivered to you.  Hopefully soon.

The guys are crankin full speed ahead at the shop.

Archived