Heritage Owners Club

h-137 case info

davesultra

Does anyone know offhand if Heritage sell just guit. cases? I'm looking for one to put my 137 in, as the one I'm currently using in non-original. And I just seem to NEED an authentic H-case. Just feels a lil' incomplete without it! Thanks for any help.

If I remember correctly not all 137s used the same cases, some had tweed, others had black ones. Also there are lots with Access cases with no Heritage logo, my own included. I bought mine used but as far as I'm aware it's the stock case.

Heritage cases do not always come with a logo. My 137 case is an Access as well. It is the original case for 137s that come from Wolfe. If you need a better case get yourself an Access Les Paul case. They are very nice.

I bought my 575 without a case and Heritage sold me a new case. I knew about the logo thing and I was happy to receive it with the logo. Anyway, yes they do sell just the case if you ask them (I actually mailed a check)

Not all Heritage cases come with the gold "Heritage" script on them.

A couple of my Heritage cases don't have the script Heritage on them.

The reason I was told by Ren or maybe Marv was that if the cases are back ordered they want the guitars out quicker so they don't order them with the Heritage name on them.

Guest HRB853370

Not all Heritage cases come with the gold "Heritage" script on them.

A couple of my Heritage cases don't have the script Heritage on them.

The reason I was told by Ren or maybe Marv was that if the cases are back ordered they want the guitars out quicker so they don't order them with the Heritage name on them.

So you have knockoff cases Kuz? Good lord.

So you have knockoff cases Kuz? Good lord.

Same exact cases as they always use, exactly the same except two of them don't have the Heritage name on them.... (or another words, two of the cases don't have the words "Within this case is a $2,500 Heritage Hand-made Guitar, please steal me!") LOL

Archived